The mission of Second Baptist Christian Preparatory School (SBCPS) is to nurture students, staff and parents/guardians to enhance the students’ learning abilities and build determination in an environment that promotes spiritual development and academic excellence.
- SBCPS is grounded in a creative structure that respects the individual, affirms diversity and explores common goals for the development of a better world.
- SBCPS maintains a high quality institution that prepares our students for Christian growth, economic development and social responsibilities.
- SBCPS aims to promote excellence, the development of human potential and to develop leaders who act as agents of change.
- SBCPS strives to develop individuals who are competitive and who will thrive in the highly technical world of the 21st century.
- SBCPS insists that our students be prepared and disciplined in skills that equip them to live productive lives.
- SBCPS recognizes that parental reinforcement in this process is a crucial factor for success in the learning environment.